Tuesday 9 August 2016

Global call center industry- Challenges faced



Call center industry is dynamic and really powerful. It is contributing greatly towards economies of developing countries like India where the resources are comparatively affordable. A huge amount (nearly USD 400 billion) is spent on customer care operations. And this is likely to increase as per the latest reports from some of the big names in the niche.  However, in this industry, there are several challenges faced by people on higher levels of hierarchy on a daily basis. 

Let us see some prominent among them. 

Higher rate of attrition

The chances of a trained employee leaving the firm is high. When a trained professional quits, the resources in-house may fail to cope up with the situation smoothly. Thus companies are forced to hire more experienced and skilled people to counter such an adversity. This is an expensive affair as excess cost is incurred for the recruitment and hiring process. 

Geo-political reliance leading to uncertainty

Sometime political situations in US and Europe pose threat. Bad economies, wars and protest against outsourcing may force governments to prevent outsourcing. This can badly impact every global call center. As companies there normally outsource customer centre services to India and Philippines etc., such a situation can create big trouble for these nations. 

Ever increasing and evolving customer expectations

As the competition is rising, businesses are serving customers by everything possible. This has resulted in elevating customer expectations to higher levels that are harder to meet. Therefore any small issue irritates the customers and satisfying them has become a herculean task. 

Restricted career prospects

Normally the company follows a flat horizontal structure when it comes to BPO section. The scope of growth is very limited for call center agents and this demoralizes them to perform to the best of their capabilities; it’s obvious. Employees feel least motivated or excited owing to the monotonous nature of this job. 

Chances of health issues

Working in night shifts is not what all the employees appreciate.  It can pave way for many health issues like stress, insomnia, hypertension and RLS etc. Altered biological rhythms make it almost impossible for them to accommodate in another work environment with different timings. So, people try to stay away from such a job at the cost of their health. 

Multichannel interactions

Over time, the way in which customers communicate has changed drastically. There are multiple channels including phones, chats, Skype, social media and much more. Such a situation confuses the executives and even those in top management regarding which channel has to be focused more. 

Multiple tools and multitasking

There are a lot of tools that are used in global call center industry these days. Also multiple tasks are to be managed by the same resource. Mastering all the tools simultaneously seems least feasible. In addition to this, being entrusted upon with other tasks other than customer inquiry handling make the whole things less productive.

The challenges explained above are real but the industry has survived and even flourished. It still continues to offer jobs for millions globally. It has in fact become a part of today’s business environment. However, managing contact center challenges in-house may distract your focus from main business activities. So, it is always recommended to outsourced call answering services to any of the reliable partners.

WinBizSolutions has years of experience in offering unmatched quality call center services. The company has the best fleet of strategists who know to completely overcome all sorts of challenges to guarantee customers utmost satisfaction in all facets. Contact the team for further details.  

41 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Double Front Doors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. handbag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Minicunacolecho

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Puma

    ReplyDelete
  6. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Zen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging, jotaro hat reddit

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Palm Coast Business Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations. call centers santo domingo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site Click here how to buy xanax online

    ReplyDelete
  11. The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. lace cocktail dress

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Send a gift

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Cloth Face Covers

    ReplyDelete
  14. A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming... diesel generators for sale

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. face shield

    ReplyDelete
  17. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. 3D facial recognition

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. DREAMLINK

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. bedrijfscadeau

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. scented candles

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! PRATICIEN

    ReplyDelete
  22. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. indian bridal makeup

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. best vps hosting

    ReplyDelete
  24. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! best web hosting 2021

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! lean

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Online Kurs gesund Laufen

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. travel bottle warmer

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Food Truck

    ReplyDelete
  29. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  30. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one sell my home

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. lightroom presets

    ReplyDelete
  32. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! sms marketing solutions

    ReplyDelete
  33. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . oxford liquor store

    ReplyDelete
  34. This was among the best posts and episode from your team it let me learn many new things. mobile targeting

    ReplyDelete
  35. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. website development company

    ReplyDelete
  36. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. rr medicinals

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. candles

    ReplyDelete
  38. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Roofing Companies Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Tipis enfant

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! Spiritual Companions

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Mediation Servcies

    ReplyDelete